Privacy Notice – This is a membership list for the exclusive use of our members to communicate with other members for the purpose of outreach to/from a compulsive overeater. Avision4you does not allow or condone the use of this list for any commercial or personal use outside of this single purpose. Please respect our members privacy.
Please Read Before Registering
Thank you for registering with “avision4you.info”. It is our pleasure to have you as a member of our group.
Please do not register multiple times. It is important to follow these few formatting guidelines for successful registration:
- USERNAME: Required field. A username is a made up name you use to log in. It could be a combination of your name and initials or something completely different. However it is VERY important that you remember this name.
- FIRST NAME_INITIAL: Required field. NAME, underscore, first initial of LAST NAME with NO spaces on this line. e.g. Jane_D
- ST ATE: Required field. Enter two character abbreviation. e.g. NJ, NY. For our members outside the U.S. please use a two character abbreviation for your country. e.g. CAN, UK, FR, etc.
- EMAIL: Required field. Email can be up to 11 characters which precede the @ sign. It is VERY important that this email is correct.
- PHONE: HOME phone number(s) with dots. e.g. 123.456.7890 Leave blank if no HOME phone number or use this space for Skype numbers.
- CELL: Please enter cell number(s)as above or use this space for Skype numbers.
- CARRIER: Please enter carrier information for other callers to buddy up.
- TIME ZONE: Two character abbrev for TZ. e.g. ET, CT, MT, PT. Outside US use ET plus GMT difference. e.g. ET+7 Please enter Time Zone for time considerations.
- CAPTCHA: This is a standard method to make sure that a real person is filling out this form. Enter the text that is displayed in the window. Request another text using the refresh button in the captcha window if unable to read.
If you have issues getting registered please read the Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) by clicking here.
Thank you again for your help and welcome!